Saturday, October 4, 2014

We would not have found . . . without the guidance of the Lord

Hey everyone!!

Sorry I don't have much time to email today! Just want to update you on the baptism for T :)  The baptism went very well and T is way happy. It was a wonderful experience and truly a miracle. We met him just over two weeks ago and he progressed so smoothly.  The ward loves him and is fellowshipping him so well. I am so happy!!


My experience with T further strengthens my testimony that the Lord is directing this work. We absolutely would not have found T on the street without the guidance of the Lord. Everything fit together so perfectly for him, and now another soul has taken a giant step closer to his Heavenly Father. I love this work so much!

Peace and love,

Elder Naylor
ネイラー長老


with T, my new brother in the gospel



No comments:

Post a Comment