Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TYPHOON: okay, but confined to the apartment

HEYYYYYY

How are things back home? Crazy stuff going down over here in Japan land. We had a typhoon last week, Elder Andrade and I have three baptisms coming up within the next few weeks, emergency companion exchanges, lots of miracles, lots of good stuff. And plenty of food.

We`ve been seeing so many miracles lately. Elder A and I have really felt the guidance of the Lord in our work, and as a result we are seeing people really start to progress. It is such a joy to work here with these people.

Due to the typhoon that came through this past week, unfortunately we were confined to our apartment for a day at the order of the mission headquarters. Went completely crazy, so needed to get out. Luckily, it was only one day and the next day we were allowed to leave and go out to work again. Still plenty of rain though, I don`t think I will ever be thirsty again.

Elder Ch and I had to go do some emergency companion exchanges this week to help out some other missionaries in our zone, and thankfully various matters have been more or less resolved. I was so grateful to the Spirit for guiding us in figuring out exactly what to do and what to say in order to help our friends out.

I am sorry that I don`t have too much time to say everything, but I can testify from my heart that the Lord is watching over this work and that He loves us all so much. I can feel the love of God touching the lives of everyone that we meet, from people who rudely reject us on the street to people who readily and gladly accept the invitation to be baptized. God watches over and loves every single one of His beloved children. That is a knowledge that I am immensely grateful for and can never deny.

Okazaki bridge
I love this Gospel so much. I know that our Heavenly Father is there. And I am so grateful for these truths that we hold so dear.

Thank you so much for everything!!!

Peace and love,
Elder Naylor

ネイラー長老

No comments:

Post a Comment