Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The tables have turned

Hey family,

I love you all so much and it feels crazy that I will be seeing you in about two weeks. But for now I am feeling more motivated than ever to just preach and teach and turn Fukuroi upside down, haha.

saying goodbye in Meito
It has been so great to come back and visit with the people here in this area whom I love so much. I am sad that there has been some recent disobedience in this area that has caused some problems with trust and effectiveness but those problems are going away and the work is going great. We have seen a lot of miracles this past week. I have two new companions, Elder C and Elder J. Elder C is from Brazil and I have known him since he first came to the mission last summer, we are great friends. Elder J is a new missionary that I remember picking up at the airport earlier this winter, I am very impressed with him and we are all getting along great and working hard.

I really love the work here so much. I don't want it to end. I hope all is well back home, you are always in my prayers. I love you!

Love always,
Elder Naylor


a recent convert here in Fukuroi has a Japan Coast Guard hat, I love it!

Elder S and I, reunited in the Fukuroi apt this week . . . I trained him here almost a year ago, and now he is my zone leader in Shizuoka! The tables have turned, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment