Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Final Week in the Land of the Rising Sun

Dearest family,

I am looking forward to seeing and speaking with you in about a week. Until then, this week will be the best week of my mission. We have filled our planners with appointments with investigators and we are going to work our hardest that we possibly can. I don't want it to end but I recognize that there is a time and a season for all things. I love the work and the people here in Japan so, so much.

The main thing I would like to do next week before I head back to the CG is just spend time with family. I hope that's okay. I know it will be a pretty hectic few days, haha.

Thank you so so much for your love and support while I have served here. This has been a monumental almost-2 years, a life-changing and soul-shaping experience. I wouldn't trade it for anything. It has been nothing but sweet memories. I'm looking forward to another week of such memories.



I love you and I love my Savior. He is truly at the helm as we sail the stormy tempest, and we have nothing to fear. Of this I testify boldly, having gained a personal witness and conviction of the reality of the Savior.

With apologies to my past companion Elder Charlton (who probably won't see this anyway), I leave you with these final words, which don't take effect for another week or so yet: mission accomplished.

Love always,
Elder Naylor
ネイラー長老


No comments:

Post a Comment