Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thanks for the love!

teaching O from Argentina
Sorry I don`t have a ton of time this week but I will just fill you in. Life is good here in Okazaki right now. I have passed off most of the Brazilian investigators to Elder Sch and Elder Sh, and now have transferred over to work with Elder Ch with our own separate pool of investigators. It`s good to have my bean Elder Sch back in the apartment, we always get a kick out of each other, haha. 

This week is gonna be way rough, we are planning a bunch of training meetings to train our zone (it`s always hectic like this at the beginning of the transfer) so we`re gonna be super busy every day. I am looking forward to working with everyone though!!

I love you guys so much! Thank you so much for everything :) The fireworks in Japan are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and Joe are always in my prayers. You guys are too.

I will be thinking of you on your anniversary on the 17th (have it written in my planner!). Don`t forget, Dad.

You guys are all the best! 

Love always,


Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment